Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Great Masks for Great Skin

Sometime's the right product is right under your nose!
A few weeks ago, my skin was breaking out hardcore due to my insanely ridiculous eating habits :(
and I didn't really have any treatment products that could significantly tame my skin….so what did I do??? Look in my kitchen!!
Baking Soda, Lemon, Yogurt.. Oh my!
and something that works wonders.. Basen (chickpea flour) and Almond powder

Acne Prone Skin:
Take 2 spoons or a Teaspoon of flour, Baking soda and 1/2 a spoon of yogurt and mix until blended and pastey, add more or less if the paste is too thick or add more flour if the consistency is too thin..
It should turn into mousse
Apply on face wash when dry…. about 20 mins Do this 2X a week..
-Reduces Acne right away
-Creates an amazing glow (perfect to do the night b4 an event or outing)
-reduces blackheads/whiteheads

Oily Skin:
Use squeezed lemon juice with Basen instead of Baking soda and yogurt. Great to reduce oil!

Dry Skin:
Use Almond flour with Honey or oatmeal and yogurt/milk until pastey. Apply on Skin, wash within 10-15 mins.

Try these great masks! If you continue to use these masks regularly you'll see a significant change in your skin right away!


No comments:

Post a Comment