This is my first time doing a “Makeup tutorial”. I didn’t get a chance to record it, so I'm doing a Step by Step. *We named this look “EYE M GLAM”- Since the product-most used (because it’s so versatile) is EYEMGLAM by Mario Dedivanovic aka KimK’s Makeup Artist ! (Whom I just met 2 weeks ago at his Seminar!)
My friend and I had put this off due to our conflicting schedules and finally got a chance to meet so we decided to go for a “Kim K” look. If everyone finds this helpful we will probably do more!
We had sooooooo much fun doing this look which turned into a mini-makeup lesson! We added Hair and Styling too! Taans is flawless without makeup, and with… She’s “Eye M Glam”!!
To Purchase and get more info on this product Click Link Below
Eye M Glam EVERYWHERE!+ Tips I learned from the Seminar!
*** For this look, I did use whatever my friend normally uses on her face such as her moisturizer and foundation***
Face:1. Taans uses Oil Of Olay's Moisturizer for her skin so we used it all
over skin! - Keeps the skin looking smooth and hydrated! Didnt feel greasy
2. For her Foundation I used Estee Lauder's Double Wear Liquid
Foundation* ( A good rule of thumb is using one that matches your skin
exactly- going a shade lighter if you have even skin is okay, but the best
idea is to match exactly and use a highlighter to bring out a glow to the
* Applying foundation with a damp sponge helps blend and sets foundation
( I used Beauty Blender and Sephora's Beauty Blender)
3. I set the foundation with a Loose Powder - this all depends on what
feels right for you, and color wise as well- I've used different kinds, the
one I have now is Arbonne's Loose Powder Light to Medium, Cover FX
Setting Powder- this is more Transluscent, so it all depends. Estee-Lauder
has great setting powders!
* Apply with A puff, press it onto the skin and brush off access powder.
1. I used Elizabeth Arden Teak Eyeshadow (any matte eyeshadow in olive
to brown color will do) with Nars 05 Eyebrow Brush
* Starting from outer upper corner of brow bone, filling in the edges light-handedly.
This gives it a more natural look, and if it’s too light u can always go
back and apply more to darken, if needed. Applying in the direction of hair
growth is the key. Finally, adding towards the edge of the start of
eyebrow- Do not go all the way in and keep towards bottom edge- otherwise
they start looking too DRAG.
2. I applied MAC Concealer all over lid (the kind that comes in a pot)
with Nars08 Concealer Brush all over lid. I set it with loose powder.
Using a blending brush until everything is covered, under the brow to lid,
nice and even. ( after this, or sometimes over the concealer I use Urban
Decay Primer Potion Eye Primer or Eye Prep + Prime by MAC or any
3. Starting with the inner corner of the lid I used a copper eyeshadow, I
mixed a few from random palettes I had, working (patting it in) 3/4 in. So
that means from inner corner 3/4 towards outer corner.
Blend it in with a fluffy brush. I used a Flat Shadow Brush I was working between MAC
239, and blending with a Tapered Blending Brush by Nars.
4. Taking a Darker chocolate color, (mixed a few), < > shape to outer
corner and blend in to crease in a back and forth motion till its evened
out. Using a Matte taupe shadow- Take a blending brush and go back and
forth above crease from outer crease corner all the way to the bridge of
nose- this creates a little shadow and adds depth to eyes with contour.
Start with a Dense Blending Brush and use a Tapered Blending Brush to blend out, when blending apply up and outwards rather then out and down.
5. Using Black Eyeliner Estee Lauder Automatic Pencil Duo and line
the eye. I normally make a line in the middle, and then work the outer
corner in, sketching up to the inner corner- I’m not that great with lining, applying light handed and creating small lines- (like tracing alphabet
letters in kindergarten helps "---") with a Flat Liner Brush
6. I took the eyebrow brush I used earlier, blended it out, creating a
wing at the ends, connecting up to almost touching the crease line.
*ALMOST!- it gives u a good ending point, u dont wanna go too far out and
7. I used Milani Liquid Liner - (my friend swears by it)
Trace over the Eye liner. You can blend a bit more and then add lashes.
8. I used Makeup Forever 157 Eyelashes. These are absolutely AMAZING!
My friend bought them to use, they were super full with the perfect length! I
applied the glue it came with and mixed it with DUO Lash Glue, let it
sit for 30 seconds and lightly blow until the glue becomes tacky and
applied- set them in the middle and push down to fit the lash line, middle to inner and outer corners.
** Curl the eyelashes- Taans used Lancome's Lash Curler I returned my Shu
Uemura's Lash curler b/c Ive used better, one being Shiseido's 1st Lash Curler, a long
time ago and it was amazing. THE NEW ONE is :S!! :( Its made for flatter
eyes and it pinches on me so I dont recommend it unless u have flat eyes.
So which ever u like and are comfortable with!
8. Apply *MASCARA* from the root up, I used MAC Mascara- I cant remember
which one but it accidentally fell into my lap- so to speak- I did pay for
it, but the girl at the counter gave me the wrong one, its not great- I
went to get the Zoom something but yea My second coat was Loreal Lash
Extension Duo - I got this at the Seminar its not bad-- the other side had
brown bronzy sparkles with a round wand that brings out hazel eyes? so for
this look it went cuz of the eyeshadow pigments.
9. Using EYE M GLAM Highlighter, apply in the inner corner and lining right above
10. I re-lined the lashes with *Milani Eyeliner *for a clean finish.* *
11. I lined the water line with a White Eyeliner, by (E Tude).
12. Add coat to bottom lashes- I started with the Black end of Loreal Mascara
12. Using ELF Make Up Wipes, (*cut in 4ths, its pretty big), wrap
around index fingers, and wipe access shadow- and mascara from underneath
the eye- from inner corner to outer corner and clean edges right at the
outer corner crease that was created, Once you do that- U can use whatever foundation was left and touch up the eye area to clean it up and even skin tone
13.Take ( I like 2 concealers) one to nuetralize the dark circle- which the
color matches more of the actual circle- and one thats lighter to brighten
the skin- I used a palette which had like correctors in mint, yellow and
purple but which ever works for you--
* A cool tip I learned from Goss Makeup Artist
(hes British and amazing!)- If you have bags, where you see the line of the
bag- take a light conealer ON that line and blend in, dont go out of it or
in it just blend it in and it makes the bag go away-
14. Over that, Apply a Cream Based Concealor I just used Taan's MAC and
set it with a loose powder using a sponge. - This gives it that KIM K
15. Using the Darker Eyeshadow, apply it under the eye- outer corner- in.
and blend it out. Using a brown shadow or liner, line right under water
line, and blend- this gives it a nice smokey affect.
1. Giving the Face a Slimmer look and making the cheekbones stand out
did some contouring, using a Blush Brush, I used ELF-Contour Brush* and
applied - Estee Lauder Soft Matte Bronzer, in the hallows of the cheeks.
(you can find those by sucking in your cheeks) - I recently got this brush and its super great, if you want to create a bolder contour use a blending shadow brush or something denser, and blend it with a fluffier brush so there are NO harsh lines. -
2. I mixed it with MAC Taupe Powder, *to give a nice bold
contour, applying it at the jawline, and under neck. Using Estee Bronzer,
at the outer area of the forehead, and blending it in the hair lines.
3. Taking a Dome Brush like ELF Dome Brush, go down the sides of the
nose to slim down nose, and at the tip/under nose. **This gives the
appearance of a shorter slimmer nose
I used Estee lauder over it ( on the cheeks) and added a mix of peachy
coral blushes to the apples of the cheek and blend into bronzer.
Take EYE M GLAM- and a Fluffy Brush- I used Sigma Highlighting Brush- and
applied EYE M GLAM over cheeks, Nose and Cupids Bow! For the PERFECT GLOW!
1. Line the lips, b4 using EYEMGLAM on Cupids Bow, above lip- If you wanna
clean the lip line or lipstick, use a concealer and set with powder so the
lipstick stays in place!- I used a nude color
2. Using Mac Pink Plaid, fill in the lips with a Flat Brush, easy to
blend and stay within the lines. I used EYE M GLAM LIPGLOSS- I think its
still in the making but its like MEGA AMAZING and the perfect shimmery rich
lipgloss like a peachy orange- but its perfect. or mix EYEMGLAM with clear
gloss/ sheer gloss to create the look!
and now ur all done! U can use a finishing Spray over the face to set it in!
Hope these directions helped! If this does, *PLEASE COMMENT* and let me
know! and Ill do more looks! This was the first one, and honestly detailing
product and direction TAKES FOREVER!! I wanna explain it as best I can so
its easy to do! Hope you enjoy and try the look- Take pics and lemme know!
- add them on my Facebook Page!!
Ammara Rana Makeup Artist
P.S. Hair for this look will be on next post! Stay Tuned...