Friday, October 14, 2011

Easy Hair Maintenance!

How to keep your locks in tact! I've never had major hair issues.. no split ends, nothing.. till recently when my hair became disgustingly frail, thin and hideous. It became so dry and weak all of a sudden.. until I started taking Biotin, but that's not my only secret..

I don't blow dry, straighten or curl my hair (but once or 2x a month- or depends on the occasion) but all my tools are ceramic and ion based and I try to use some sort of serum or hair protectant when I do use anything and 99.9% I don't use hairspray or mousse either.. This way I have less to worry about for a long periods of time..

One of the best solutions is changing up your shampoo and conditioner every other day or so.. I don't have a specific schedule on what I use, what day.. but I use a clean- organic/vegan based shampoo, voluminous, and hydrating shampoo- YES 3 shampoos! I also switch up my conditioners, one for smoothing out hair, and one for volume.. or hydration- Right now I'm between two of them.

My hair keeps from flattening out and looking dull. Using any brand but with those basis, keeps my hair looking fresh daily- and yes, I wash it EVERYDAY! It doesn't really get frizzy and has loads of movement! Try it out!! you'll see a huge difference right away!


Any Q's or comments, leave below! Thanx



No comments:

Post a Comment