Friday, October 7, 2011

Favorite Product 7 Arbonne Acne Advantage

Here's my favorite Acne 3 Step! A few years ago, I was introduced to this line of products because of a crazy break out, dealing with horrendous cystic acne! I mean it was NARSTY! I had tried basically everything but Accutane and other 3 step acne fighting products that had vitamins, would make me break out insanely (claiming that the vitamins would bring the dirt/clogged pores stuff to the surface, so not only causing these volcanic pimples on my face but by the time the cleanser/treatment would bring them down, I started forming craters! Fail on all accounts :S 
I was gonna resort to Proactiv (which when using I would have blotches on my face and swelling for a day or two, and I found out later, I formed an allergic reaction to Benzoyl Peroxide!Proactiv also caused excessive dryness,  but like I had no choice at that point) Until, a family friend told me to try it...I had nothing to lose at that point, but within a few weeks I noticed a huge difference in my skin, the best part was that the Salicylic Acid worked as an exfoliator getting rid of dead cells, helping generate newer skin and in doing so, marks on my face were totally fading. I didnt do to well with the vitamins, so when I replenished the products I just got the 3 step! It costs about the same as proActiv did, but made a huge difference! its totally worth it, great for ur skin long term, and UNLIKE proactiv your acne doesn't form once you stop using it. What I love most about Arbonne products are that they have several lines targeting specific products, and what I starting doing was, depending on what issues I was having, purchasing and mixing products to create the best treatment for me! Try it out!! Soooo worth it!! :D
Visit Http://www.Arbonne.com for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment