Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Restoring Sun damaged Hair!!!

My Favorite product from Birchbox:

Ojon Damage Reverse Restorative Conditioner
This product works wonders with dry hair. Especially when you're out spending hours at the beach or in the sun in general, hair tends to deal with the worst end of it. Hair becomes dry and fraily. This product is the perfect solution for dry dull hair! Here's why:


Why I love it so much? I've been using it for the past few days and it has made my hair amazing!!! Since I only had a sample --and my hair isn't very dry, its more normal if anything.. I mixed it with my regular conditioner and recently, Ive applied it just to my ends (since they end up drying out the most). Its made my hair feel stronger, smoother, extra shiny and it still has body. 


Product Detail: This lush, concentrated daily conditioning balm doesn t just sit on the surface. It actually surrounds dry, brittle hair with nourishing lipids including pure Ojon oil, nature s golden elixir, Brazilian Buriti Oil and Murumuru Butter. Helps seal in vital moisture and create the perfect buffer against daily damage. Instantly detangles. Hair looks healthier, silkier, smoother and shinier. 

Retail Value: 25.00 USD

Can be purchased at Ojon.com/ Sephora.com and other Beauty online retailers 

**Like many of you, I did sign up for Birchbox, My Glam and GlossyBox. I've cancelled my subscription to 2 of them and awaiting on Glossybox. But I won't get into why I did for this blog entry.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment